Cheapest solution is a regular bus (Line 72), which takes up to 60 minutes and costs around 1 EUR. More convenient solutions are minibuses or taxis which take from 30 to 40 minutes, depending on the traffic. A minibus costs around 2.50 EUR, and taxis cost around 15 EUR for a transfer to Belgrade centre.
- Bus 72 runs every half an hour from the bus station near the departures level at Terminal 1. It goes to Zeleni Venac market in the city centre and the trip takes about 40-60 minutes. One way ticket can be purchased on the bus, and you can purchase a daily ticket, 3-day ticket and a 5-day ticket. Prices range from 150 RSD (~1 EUR) for a one-way ticket to 1100 RSD (~10 EUR) for a 5-day ticket.
- Minibus A1, operates between the airport (departures level at Terminal 1) and Slavija Square, stopping at Fontana (Novi Beograd) and Savski Trg (Sava Square in front of old Main Railway Station). The buses are comfortable and air-conditioned. The fare is 300 RSD (~2.50 EUR), which is paid on-board; be sure to tell the driver what your destination is before departure. The trip takes 30-40 minutes.
- For the use of taxi services from Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport to any destination in Belgrade area and further, please contact the city service TAXI INFO desk, located in the baggage reclaim area. There you can pay a fixed price for your destination and with that receipt, you go to a taxi that’s available, just a dozen meters from the arrival terminal exit, on the other side of the road (you don’t need to pay any extra to a taxi driver). There are three fixed prices for taxi drive: 1400 RSD (~13 EUR) to Novi Beograd; 1800 RSD (~15 EUR) to central Belgrade and from 2200 RSD (~18 EUR) to the suburbs.
- Many hotels, especially those of high category, have their own shuttle vehicles. Often, their guests do not charge transfer from the airport to the hotel. Check out the options of the hotel you are staying in.
- If you are planning to Rent a Car, the selection of companies is large, and prices and bids vary. Pay attention, some companies require high deposits. HERE is a list of companies operating at the airport, all offices are located at Terminal 2 international arrivals and Terminal 1 ground floor